I thought I would pull a “Chad Stuart” and share links to my top posts for the month of November. Chad does his top 10; I will simply do my top five. If you haven’t checked them out already, here’s your chance. These posts garnered the most visits.
1. “In Support of Angus T. Jones.” This was easily my most read post of the month – and in the history of my blog. Everyone was talking about Angus’s dramatic life-change this past week.
2. “Chris Hudson and the Impact of a 15-Member Church.” Details an impressive personal experience one of my former members had with Chris Hudson – as well as the incredibly far-reaching influence a little church in Vermont – which I used to pastor – has had.
3. “The Gospel in Comparison.” What is the difference between the evangelical gospel, the “sanctification gospel,” and the true gospel? How does each view the cross and obedience?
4. “Does Universal Justification Lead to a Rejection of the Investigative Judgment?” Many have claimed that believing in Universal Justification inevitably leads one to reject the Investigative Judgment. The poster-child for this allegation is A. F. Ballenger. Does the claim stand up to the evidence?
5. “Is God Able?” Numbers 13 and 14 presents the “great controversy” in miniature. What do they tell us about the issues involved and how the controversy will ultimately end?